It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 10:57 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 5:36 am 

Lady and 25 !! Have you seen a puffin yet ?? Well , if not today might just be the day !!! Actually a ride to Mt Ayalaska would be fun !! If you drove the other way ( towards Denali ) you could drive to Sarah's home---We , in the know just call Mrs Palin , Sarah. !!!--Criminy ! there is a nice Lodge and restaurant on her lake. Its 5:00AM here and my brain is not yet really working so I cannot remember Lodge's name. One of the great things about Alaska--its huge but few roads, so you cannot miss where you are headed. About ten miles out from Ft Richardson -- BE ON T%HE LOOKOUT FOR A MOOSE !!

Thought Earl had a good but quiet 13 Points-- See, we have so many guns !!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 5:56 am 

OK Guy and Gals ( Lady and Calc Lady) --Smith will be a keeper=Maybe Adgei will play a tad Friday--

Ah Ha !!!! Wasilla is the name of Sarah's town--See , my brain is ticking a tad.

My prediction-----LUC 77--69 !!

GO RAMBLERS !!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:50 pm 

LadyGreyBee wrote:
Robbie Aces wrote:
And the good news is the game on Friday is early.... 11PM!

Friday's game against Toledo has a 5:30 PM local start time. 8:30 back in Chicago.

Sadly it looks like the Friday games are taped delayed. So CBSSN broadcasts our 8:30PM game at 11PM central time. So that means no one looking at the box score before we even see the game ;)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:03 pm 

brot4britu wrote:
Lady and 25 !! Have you seen a puffin yet ?? Well , if not today might just be the day !!! Actually a ride to Mt Ayalaska would be fun !! If you drove the other way ( towards Denali ) you could drive to Sarah's home---We , in the know just call Mrs Palin , Sarah. !!!--Criminy ! there is a nice Lodge and restaurant on her lake. Its 5:00AM here and my brain is not yet really working so I cannot remember Lodge's name. One of the great things about Alaska--its huge but few roads, so you cannot miss where you are headed. About ten miles out from Ft Richardson -- BE ON T%HE LOOKOUT FOR A MOOSE !!

Brot, headed up toward Wasilla tomorrow, meeting a friend in Palmer for lunch, and will probably stop by the reindeer farm in Palmer - need to make sure that Santa has some "depth" on the bench just in case the starters can't go. Have been up to the Wasilla several times. It is a booming place. FYI, Sarah Palin lives on Lake Lucille in Wasilla (or did when she had her "15 minutes of fame).
Haven't seen any puffins but did see snowy owls in Barrow a few years ago.
Had a pleasant Thanksgiving dinner with the basketball team, coaching staff, administrators, parents and friends of the Ramblers. Now for a soundly played game and a win tomorrow against the Rockets!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:43 pm 

Hey Lady !! Help bring home a winner this evening. As I understand it Sarah still lives on the Lake. There is a Lodge on the Lake--Great restaurant==Used to have lunch and/ or dinner there with some Brown and Root folks--Govt Contractors. Wow !! Memories !!
Careful driving back to Anchorage--It used to be wild and wooly, back in the day !! Good grief, twenty years ago !!
Hello to Frank and Linda !!!