It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 12:00 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Well That's that !!
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:53 pm 

First let me address Sub and my being ticked off at Marshall--
--Marshall is the one who advocates--PLAY ANGRY !! The jerk was only doing what he was told--It is on Marshall--The jerk took the admonition literally. Marshall pulled him , of course. No one called him dumb--

As for our team--I stand on what I have been saying--we are unbalanced BUT GOOD !! Today we were a tired team at the end especially, but that is the price you pay for being 8th .
Let us hope our bigs--those we have --work hard this off season-- It could be enough to challenge.

Next year Milt will be better--He showed flashes today--

All eyes will be on Porter next year. Will he coach to his talent or will he force his talent to do it his way regardless ?? He changed mid-stream this year and it worked. Changing to Milt starting today worked.

GOD BLESS OUR RAMBLERS !!

Post subject: Re: Well That's that !!
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:54 pm 

brot4britu wrote:
First let me address Sub and my being ticked off at Marshall--
--Marshall is the one who advocates--PLAY ANGRY !! The jerk was only doing what he was told--It is on Marshall--The jerk took the admonition literally. Marshall pulled him , of course. No one called him dumb--

As for our team--I stand on what I have been saying--we are unbalanced BUT GOOD !! Today we were a tired team at the end especially, but that is the price you pay for being 8th .
Let us hope our bigs--those we have --work hard this off season-- It could be enough to challenge.

Next year Milt will be better--He showed flashes today--

All eyes will be on Porter next year. Will he coach to his talent or will he force his talent to do it his way regardless ?? He changed mid-stream this year and it worked. Changing to Milt starting today worked.

GOD BLESS OUR RAMBLERS !!

You obviously don't understand what Play Angry means. But that's ok.

Post subject: Re: Well That's that !!
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:15 pm 

Not I said the little brown whatever--it was the JERK who did not understand. Marshall's admonition CAN be taken a number of ways.