It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:09 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 425 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 43  Next
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:41 pm 

When should we expect for this last scholarship to be given?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:35 pm 

Wont be for a good while. Second signing period starts April 11 I believe, and historically we don't have verbal commitments until after the season!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:00 am 

Evan Boudreaux off the table

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:38 pm 

Lamar Norman might be playing himself out of our reach. While I still really want him, he visited Butler with his teammate who has already signed with Butler (Markeese Hastings) on the night they beat Villanova. I have also seen some tweets recently that Lamar has retweeted linking UCLA and him (just interest, no offer yet). He is having a great senior year, if we got him this would have to be the best class in the MVC and one of the top mid major classes.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:41 am 

He's really exploded over the last few weeks; I also think he's a bit small for what we're looking for right now. But man can he score.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:57 am 

I'm going to try and see Cooper Kaifes play on Friday. If I do, I'll come back with my thoughts.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:11 pm 

RamblinTank22 wrote:
I'm going to try and see Cooper Kaifes play on Friday. If I do, I'll come back with my thoughts.

I will be at his game tonight. I haven't seen his team play yet, but they are struggling this year. They are also going up against one of the top teams in Kansas, and the 2 time defending State Champions, so Cooper is going up against some tough competition. If there is anything that y'all would like to know, feel free to comment, and I'll try to get answers to everything.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:19 pm 

RamblinTank22 wrote:
RamblinTank22 wrote:

I will be at his game tonight. I haven't seen his team play yet, but they are struggling this year. They are also going up against one of the top teams in Kansas, and the 2 time defending State Champions, so Cooper is going up against some tough competition. If there is anything that y'all would like to know, feel free to comment, and I'll try to get answers to everything.

Awesome! I have nothing in particular; I'd love a full report though! I'd be curious about his skill set other than shooting. Can he drive? Pass? Defend? How does his size stack up? I'd also be curious if he has leadership qualities on the court? I think this is important moving forward; Bujdoso is noted for having strong leadership, and I think both Krutwig and Williamson show signs of that as freshmen.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:03 pm 

As an aside, not much movement recruiting wise for our last spot in '18. But one other name to note as a possible 18 target is Kevin Easley out of Indiana. Decommitted from VCU following a coaching change; 6'6 3 star wing and the 8th rated player in Indiana.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:24 pm 

Blers wrote:
As an aside, not much movement recruiting wise for our last spot in '18. But one other name to note as a possible 18 target is Kevin Easley out of Indiana. Decommitted from VCU following a coaching change; 6'6 3 star wing and the 8th rated player in Indiana.

I had actually come here to post the same thing. Followed by Mullins and Valentine on twitter, he has gotten high major looks and unofficials to go along with mid major offers. Is taking an official visit to UMass this month

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 425 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 43  Next