It is currently Wed May 22, 2024 10:20 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 425 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 ... 43  Next
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:32 pm 

Kevin Easley has committed to Chattanooga.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:25 am 

Dansen wrote:
Kevin Easley has committed to Chattanooga.

Well that makes sense. We can’t feel bad a about that since Chattanooga is a final four caliber tea... oh.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:55 am 

So it seems like it is down to Kawanise Wilkins (probably most likely), Lamar Norman Jr (probably a stretch), and Sy Chatman (status unknown). Anyone know of any additional possible recruits?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:29 am 

Is Norman really a stretch now? I suppose with porters future In The air it is

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:42 pm 

Found this on the Redbirds Loyola thread.

“Spoke with a Ramblers assistant coach this AM and Loyola receiving a lot of contacts from basketball players/families regarding their program. This interest in their program includes some grad transfer players. Loyola really excited about the upcoming live recruiting period starting the second week of April as they have one spot for 2018 to fill. If they keep their own eligible grad players and add the right piece(s) then Loyola could be every bit as good next year. If that is the case ISU better play each and every game next year as if they are seeking an ncaa at large bid because winning the mvc tourney could be real tough.“

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:57 pm 

I would think that this run has really helped that, but one moment in particular stands out to me. What parent wouldn't want their son to have the look that Ben Richardson had for Moser at the end of the game on Saturday? To experience the joy of having those four years of hard work come to fruition under the guidance of someone that you have come to love and respect has to be priceless. I have to think that involved parents would see that and have to think that is the basketball experience I want for my child at the next level.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:43 pm 

Grad transfer Evan Boudreaux has reportedly reopened his recruitment after Chris Mack left Xavier for Louisville.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:13 am 

BigJoe1963 wrote:
I would think that this run has really helped that, but one moment in particular stands out to me. What parent wouldn't want their son to have the look that Ben Richardson had for Moser at the end of the game on Saturday? To experience the joy of having those four years of hard work come to fruition under the guidance of someone that you have come to love and respect has to be priceless. I have to think that involved parents would see that and have to think that is the basketball experience I want for my child at the next level.

Boy o boy would I have to agree with Joe on his statement here!!! It's obvious that this run has exponentially affected our media coverage around the city and the country. All of this has to put us on the map for 100's if not 1000's of players that had never even heard of Loyola before! I know I'm biased...but what's not to love about Loyola when you see them!?!?!

I don't mean for this to turn in to "porter contract talks part II".. but if this coaching staff could recruit the way they did prior to all of this... Holly Molly... this program will absolutely take off. I honestly think this is just the tip of the iceberg!!!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:35 am 

Sun Times article about our recruiting for next season, with plentiful quotes from Kawanise Wilkins.

https://www.suntimeshighschoolsports.co ... ecruiting/

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:40 am 

More Uguak praise in that Wilkins piece. I love it.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 425 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 ... 43  Next