It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:11 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 467 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 47  Next
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 10:46 am 

Jbuchholz wrote:
Update on Dajuan Gordon: according to an article by Scott Burgess back in January, Gordon had already taken an unofficial visit to Loyola (https://www.prephoops.com/2018/01/recru ... rdon-2019/) .Then this past week he took another to Loyola as well (https://twitter.com/scottybscout/status ... 58977?s=21). Gordon seems like the type of prospect who is well on his way to blowing up. I think he can and should be a 3 Star by the end of the spring session in which he’s playing with Team Rose AAU.

Love Gordon as a potential addition; completely agree he's a rising prospect who's just waiting to explode a lot like most of our recent offers... Tough public league kid; ideal size and length for a Moser guard. He's retweeted a couple Loyola Basketball photos in the past so definitely seems like we're in a good spot. Still too early to say where he'll end up though, the summer circuit is where these kids generally peak/find their level, i'm all about more public league players.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:04 pm 

I’m hoping we can land Terrence Shannon Jr, that would be a great addition. What do you guys think the odds are of us recruiting him?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:35 am 

Blers42 wrote:
I’m hoping we can land Terrence Shannon Jr, that would be a great addition. What do you guys think the odds are of us recruiting him?

Hard to say at this point but it'll be tough. Shannon has really exploded on the scene and his stock has been constantly rising. We were one of the first to offer; but Power 5 schools are taking notice and that can be hard to compete with. He'd do great here though.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:32 am 

Blers42 wrote:

Since we offered on April 19 (second D1 school to offer right after UIC), the following schools have offered: DePaul, SLU, Florida State, Ole Miss, Wake Forest, Virginia Tech, Illinois, Maryland, Texas A&M. I expect more the offers will continue to roll in.

It'd be a huge coup if we can land him--and a huge get for the program.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:04 am 

Another name to look at, Andre Gordon.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:57 am 

Blers wrote:
Another name to look at, Andre Gordon.

So we did offer Andre Gordon, and his highlight tape is... well.. it’s damn impressive: https://youtu.be/w7XUoICzimo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:11 am 

ESPN three star recruit. Offers from Tulsa, Dayton, Illinois State, GCU, and Akron.

We could be young at point guard for the 19 season with only Bujdoso returning to the position (Bruno came in as a point but is more of a combo guard at this point). We have several offers out to '19 pg's all relatively small... Shereef Mitchell, Jaques Glover, and Yuri Collins are all under 6 ft. It'll be interesting to see how we push the position moving forward. Here's a more recent highlight tape as well: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cl-3oSnbR5c

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:22 am 

Really intrigued by Andre Gordon. Going to a prep school in West Virginia this year, should help his game even more. Even more interesting to me is he was getting recruited to play D1 football as well. Offers from Cincinnati, Ohio, Toledo for football as a QB. But he did recently state that he's focusing on basketball for college. Big potential get for us, and he's been showing a lot of love on Twitter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:23 am 

LaLumiere’s Paxson Wojcik was on an unofficial visit today at Loyola. 6’4” combo guard that we offered a couple months back. He played with current freshman, Frank Agunanne on LaLu

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:19 pm 

Wojcik can flat out SHOOT. The more LaLu kids that make it to campus the better

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 467 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 47  Next