It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:27 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 467 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41 ... 47  Next
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:30 pm 

According to this, we are interested in Matt Milon (eligible immediately) from William and Mary:

https://watchstadium.com/news/these-are ... 4-01-2019/

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:13 pm 

Good find. I think we are looking for two. A fifth year transfer and a JC.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:21 pm 

Got Rita and Rice mixed up.......soo there is that!!!! time to take the Alzheimer test. But still seems like it might be decent get. The Transfer portal is so active......many new kids everyday..

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:25 pm 

I thought you meant Cal Kennedy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:39 pm 

natetheskate wrote:
Got Rita and Rice mixed up.......soo there is that!!!! time to take the Alzheimer test.

I knew one of us had Alzheimer's, and I was hoping it was you.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:41 pm 

ahunte1 wrote:
I thought you meant Cal Kennedy

Stop trying to confuse us oldtimers.

Besides, Cal Kennedy went to Rice too...or was that Rita?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:36 pm 

So here is how I see this....The staff is trying to figure out what they need to do......between JUCOs and Grad Transfers.....If they think that they have a really strong squad next year they may opt for a grad transfer....If they see next year as a building year and think that Cam and Lucas's senior year will be the year....then maybe they get two JUCOS.....or one JUCO and another freshman......I am guessing there is a lot of evaluating the future of the team going on. Could also be influenced by how they want to balance recruiting classes......
Hard for me to believe that next year,,,,even with the strong incoming class that we can repeat feats of the last two years???

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:24 pm 

natetheskate wrote:
So here is how I see this....The staff is trying to figure out what they need to do......between JUCOs and Grad Transfers.....If they think that they have a really strong squad next year they may opt for a grad transfer....If they see next year as a building year and think that Cam and Lucas's senior year will be the year....then maybe they get two JUCOS.....or one JUCO and another freshman......I am guessing there is a lot of evaluating the future of the team going on. Could also be influenced by how they want to balance recruiting classes......
Hard for me to believe that next year,,,,even with the strong incoming class that we can repeat feats of the last two years???

I'm really excited for next year. We should be a much more balanced team next year, less top heavy and a lot more options on the offensive end. Krutwig is obviously the centerpiece but we should have enough floor spacers to give him room (or allow him to rack up assists). The clear need for the team now is finding 1-2 players who can create their own shot off the dribble.

I think top 3-4 is a reasonable expectation for next year, MSU will be stacked, and I think UNI is on the rise. Bradley will be good, but i think they lose a lot of the glue that really held them together in DLO and Lundy. The two players that also happened to give us the most trouble... Overall the Valley should be better at the top; we may not win the conference next year, but i think there's a reasonable chance we'll play better overall as a team.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:44 am 

New offer: Presley Hudson, grad transfer guard from Central Michigan.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:58 am 

Good one, Presley' s a female.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 467 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41 ... 47  Next