It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:29 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Re: Golf Outing ?
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:14 pm 

The miniscus surgery is very recent and I think they are waiting to see how the knee does after the surgery...the other info I got about him from a couple of sources was the same....great athlete. good stuff inside but needs work on jump shot

Post subject: Re: Golf Outing ?
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:53 pm 

Awesome report. Hearing about Jackson is super exciting. He was our second leading scorer last year while playing only 24 mpg. He could really blow up this year if his shot is falling from range and he continues to improve scoring off the dribble.

In terms of Negron; half of all ACL injuries involve additional tears to things like the meniscus. I've heard of ACL surgeries that miss extra damage due to swelling/other factors. Hard to say with limited info, but hopefully it was just a missed year initially he's able to return for this year, especially after the Avery injury.

I've said it before but it does bare repeating, our depth for the first time should help us sustain this type of injury. Obviously we don't wanna lose any one else. But assuming Negron can come back, it opens play time for a crowded roster. And gives Avery additional practice time to develop. Having two (Uguak) 6'7 athletic forwards coming in next year will be nice.