It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:52 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:59 am 

ToledoRambler wrote:
If you are looking for some fun reading, go back and look at those two Gator messageboard links on the first page Of this thread. It makes me feel a lot better about some of our posts after the Boise StAte game. These guys don’t take losing well.

Some of my favorite:

Quote:
We're letting a freshman center fetus with his scoring and passing.

Swella could get a job at the UF messageboard
Quote:
We should hire a fetus to do your job. Or a felon

Quote:
We are getting beat by Earl's brother.

Quote:
A freshman center from a crap midmajor is schooling our bigs.

Quote:
Florida down 3 at half. My gosh this team needs to see a shrink...can't make a shot and UIC hits a buzzer beater

Quote:
...My god. Losing to this team???...

Quote:
Looks like we were REALLY over-rated at the beginning of the year. Anybody (Loyola-Pussyfck) could beat us, and may tonight.

Quote:
**** this. I'm out. White better not let any of these girls sleep tonight. They need to be running the bleachers until they drop from exhaustion. They sure as heck didn't give the effort on the court. SOFT

Quote:
...We just got punked by Loyola Poontang in our own house....

Quote:
LOL, mid majors win the upset when they are at their home, not on the road. And let's be honest, this isn't just a home loss to a mod major. It's our 2nd home loss in a row. ...

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:32 am 

If you would’ve told me four years ago that we would beat the number five team in the country, and we would do it with the superior play of our big man, I would have laughed at you for five straight minutes. Getting good play from forwards has always been a concern of mine when it comes to Porter. The fact that he brought in two solid guys in Jackson and Krutwig is really reassuring.

The way they kept their composure and kept believing they could win even after we lost Custer is a testament to this team as well. This team has great heart. They did not let that Boise State lost get to them one bit, and that itself, is impressive.

God I hope gentile is loud and rowdy for the Norfolk State game. We finally could be witnessing this program rising from the ashes.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:23 am 

Now we will have to cheer for Florida the rest of the way. They have another tough game Saturday vs Cincy. If they drop that game, they will be sitting at 5-4 and have to climb the hill to get back as a top-15 team.

PACK GENTILE ON SATURDAY.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:24 am 

Nice story in the St. Louis Post-Dispatch: http://www.stltoday.com/sports/columns/ ... ae2f9.html

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:55 am 

Did everyone get a chance to watch the video on the front page of LoyolaRamblers.com? You should watch, because it's freakin' awesome!

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:18 pm 

Still not 100% convinced this all isn't fake news, like the moon landing.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:37 pm 

swellafelon wrote:
Still not 100% convinced this all isn't fake news, like the moon landing.

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:16 pm 

I fell asleep with the replay of the game on in the background. Honest to God I had a dream that Florida wouldn’t let the Ramblers leave until they got a rematch. We won a rematch, they intentionally injured half our roster, we won, and they demanded another rematch. They ended up winning the third game on a half court shot, and all the media after the game only mentioned that Florida clobbers an overmatched Loyola. I had to check ESPN when I woke up to make sure that wasn’t what happened.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:27 pm 

Wanted to stop by and congratulate you on the big win and strong start to the season.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:03 pm 

Something I did think of a couple times but forgot because of the excitement, where was Negron that game? Keutwig played 36 minutes so that's awesome, but just hoping nothing is wrong with Christian.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next