It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:30 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:48 pm 

OK Guys !! Get mad at me--BUT NOW Get off PMs back !!! Was he a lousy coach down in Gainesville ???
He djd NOT make the errors last night. OUR team did
He does NOT have a bad attitude--Avery reportedly does.

Er will see what this team does in the next three to four games--IT is a long season

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:54 pm 

rambling16 wrote:
if you wanna see this program fall down to the bottom of the valley, go ahead and fire him.

This +100. Completely agreed.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:55 pm 

Dansen wrote:
rambling16 wrote:
if you wanna see this program fall down to the bottom of the valley, go ahead and fire him.

I think what the bulk of us are asking for is to get out of the middle of the pack.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:46 pm 

Moser is a top-notch recruiter, probably the best in the MVC, and maybe one of the best recruiting head coaches outside a P5 program. He makes really good adjustments at halftime. He is excellent at keeping kids on pace to graduate. He recruits kids who are great citizens as well as great players. He is a super nice guy with a great family.

He also hasn't had a winning conference season in his last 10 full years as a college head coach in two different leagues, at two different schools, and despite being picked to finish 3rd this season, we're currently 1-2 in conference with a home loss to the team picked 8th. That can definitely change, but that's where we are right now.

Those are just some facts.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:57 pm 

BigJoe1963 wrote:
Dansen wrote:
rambling16 wrote:

I think what the bulk of us are asking for is to get out of the middle of the pack.

Preferably in the upward direction.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:28 pm 

You know there were so many roster changes in the Valley over the summer I think any of the per-season rankings are guesses at best...so many new and inexperienced players. We are now seeing what the teams look like....Hopefully we are healthy and better prepared for the 2nd half od the season and are still in the hunt....But all said Gotta win Arch Madness to get to the Tnmt...so this will all be about progress and reaching potential by the end of February....Should be interesting and fun to watch.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:25 pm 

We came in with that senior core of Donte, Ben, and Dre, plus Clayton, that it’s easy to forget how young we are. Townes sure, but he’s still in his first season in a higher conference.

Then we’re STARTING two freshmen... Bruno and Satterwhite are sophomores (Bruno I think has clearly shown growth, Satterwhite I’d still call potential)... not an excuse, just an observation,

The seniors ARE good enough to carry the youth.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:40 pm 

Throw into this that Negron did not play his senior year and is coming off a significant injury....Avery is coming back off an injury and is playing at a higher level.......and you are missing an NBA player who was always willing to put everything on his shoulders....the two who were assuming that role? Custer and Richardson....both injured..........Maybe we all thought they would hit the road running but I think it is about trying to get to 4th gear by February. and I think Coach is figuring out as well.........Cheer Loud....go to Brunos ,,,enjoy....by Arch Madness ...all the cups will be in the saucers!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:50 pm 

natetheskate wrote:
...all the cups will be in the saucers!

I bet Townes wishes he had a cup last night.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:16 pm 

natetheskate wrote:
....go to Brunos

good call

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8