It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:00 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:33 am 

Good Morning Rambler fans...

Saluki alum/fan here. Just wanted to drop in and wish you guys luck this weekend (unless somehow we meet in the championship game). I've enjoyed going to Gentile for games since Loyola joined the Valley. I've considered looking into Loyola when pursuing my MBA. Though you guys are technically the enemy, it's nice to have a good college basketball program here in Chicago. I very much dislike or have had a strong dislike for certain Valley teams (Creighton, Wichita, ISU) to name a few. But I have nothing but respect for Loyola and the program that's being built there.

The way the Salukis have been playing as of late, I don't think they have much of a chance this weekend. Heck we might lose Friday. But if it's not us, I hope you guys win the automatic bid and represent the Valley well come tournament time. Good luck

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:37 am 

Fruit Stand Jim,,,,,thanks for the comps....one of the things I like about Arch Madness is talking basketball with other Valley fans. You guys made a pretty good run until the last 3 games.....tough year with injuries. and short bench......now that WSU is gone I think anything can happen at AM.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:29 am 

Robbie: I will be on the same train with you. I am departing from Summit as well with my soon to be 8 year old son!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:01 am 

Mgr, such a small world... I'm sure we will see you guys on the train than. I'll be wearing my maroon loyola hoodie. I'll be curious to see if there are other MVC people on the train.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:04 am 

For the people who got tickets through the Loyola block, make sure you contact the Athletic Department if you haven't received them yet. I got mine in Kansas City yesterday, so if you live in Chicagoland you should definitely have them.

Where is everyone sitting? My brother and I got Section 104, Row T, Seats 1 and 2. I thought they originally said the tickets were going to be close to the court, so we're a little bummed we are further up in the section. Either way, it should be a fun tournament!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:15 am 

RamblinTank22 wrote:
For the people who got tickets through the Loyola block, make sure you contact the Athletic Department if you haven't received them yet. I got mine in Kansas City yesterday, so if you live in Chicagoland you should definitely have them.

Where is everyone sitting? My brother and I got Section 104, Row T, Seats 1 and 2. I thought they originally said the tickets were going to be close to the court, so we're a little bummed we are further up in the section. Either way, it should be a fun tournament!

I'm in row R, I think. The first several rows behind the benches are reserved for the family/team blocks so the Loyola ticket buyer block is about as good as you can get. In the past we've been in up in the club levels and toward the corner more.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:24 am 

I'll be coming down Saturday night with a few other Ramblers if we win Fri and Sat. What would be the best way for us to nab tix for Sunday and sit in the Loyola section? Random tickets from a scalper and just sneak our way to the section?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:11 am 

goramblers2011 wrote:
I'll be coming down Saturday night with a few other Ramblers if we win Fri and Sat. What would be the best way for us to nab tix for Sunday and sit in the Loyola section? Random tickets from a scalper and just sneak our way to the section?

Yes, that has always worked in the past.

If you have four people, the Family Fun pack is also a good option. You have to bring this coupon to the box office. $79 for four tickets.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:20 am 

The MVC website also has some coupon options for individual sessions/games. I can only be there Fri/Sat, so we’re buying individual and will attempt to sneak into Lu section.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:37 am 

Driving down Friday with some buddies (pending the Ramblers quarterfinal W), and we're all students so I'm assuming they'll be putting us behind the hoops again. Looking forward to it, and Ballpark Village looks like it should be a great time

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next