It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 7:26 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:32 pm 

The media is TRULY making up for lost time !! For this outburst I am truly grateful !!

In my extensive travel I read daily from wherever I was accounts almost daily re local Colleges--ie The Post in Seattle-- Oklahoman in OKC- LA Times in Los Angeles--Times Picayune in New Orleans --Post Dispatch in St Louis --Ny Times in NY---and on and on across the Country --EVERYWHERE except in CHICAGO !!!

It did appear that only NW and of course ND rated coverage--It was as if we were NOT located in CHICAGO ILLINOIS--year after year of this. Our sinking into never never land was LUC's fault BUT the Media did not even report this---UNTIL REIMAGINE and Porter Moser-- All sides were guilty-- LUC for apparently not caring and the Media for ignoring us !!

Now of course this MEDIA is making up for this internment of LUC IN SPADES --For this ?? Magnificent !! Keep it up--all the while remember that LUC has other successful Sports Programs !!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:49 pm 

I just drove back from the supermarket, and The Score was talking about Loyola. I guess I'd just missed an interview with Donte Ingram.