It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:15 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:48 pm 

Are any Ramblermaniacs who are in Dallas planning on meeting up anywhere tonight?
Trying to figure out what to do.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:10 pm 

LU Rambler12 wrote:
natethskate wrote:
I am so used to not being in the Tournament I overbooked myself....unbelievable......So heading to the Old Hamiltons....63's now with some friends,,,,,then Brunos after.....All are welcome.......or does anyone think they will open up the student/alumni bar on campus and/or watch party in Gentile..
I am already nervous.

Bar 63 has really gone downhill since the last management/ownership change. Bulldog Ale House has kind of become the go-to place to catch a game. They have been showing every Loyola game that has been available on TV. The food and drinks are pretty good and they have excellent specials!

As Tevye said in Fiddler on the Roof...TRADITION bringing my own paper plate to put my burger on since they now use plates!!!!! wth......

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:25 pm 

Who all is going to the pregame event at “happiest hour “in Dallas? I will be there. Hoping we have a nice turnout. It’s a cool place.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:41 pm 

I'll be there!

ToledoRambler wrote:
Who all is going to the pregame event at “happiest hour “in Dallas? I will be there. Hoping we have a nice turnout. It’s a cool place.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:45 pm 

I was there tonight with a whole lot of Wright State folks and I’ll be back tomorrow.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:36 pm 

I will be at the meet up tomorrow.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:51 am 

I posted here a few days ago that I had a group going to Paddy’s - in case anyone was planning to join, we’ve switched gears and are going to the watch party at Lizzie’s...

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:51 am 

Well needless to say it was awesome.....63s was packed probably 75% Students .....they were totally unprepared ,,,ran out of pitchers and had to serve beer in water carafees...manager had to work the floor...was not happy........place was rocking and just went nuts on Ingrams shot...literally hurt my ears...was great to see so many students.....
After the game up and down Sheridan Rd.....chants of Lets Go Ramblers, on our way to Brunos which was also packed......Was anyone at Bulldogs or Ireland's ?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:11 am 

natethskate wrote:
Well needless to say it was awesome.....63s was packed probably 75% Students .....they were totally unprepared ,,,ran out of pitchers and had to serve beer in water carafees...manager had to work the floor...was not happy........place was rocking and just went nuts on Ingrams shot...literally hurt my ears...was great to see so many students.....
After the game up and down Sheridan Rd.....chants of Lets Go Ramblers, on our way to Brunos which was also packed......Was anyone at Bulldogs or Ireland's ?

I was at Bulldog's...It was packed! The crowd was mostly students but there were plenty of older alums and Loyola staff in attendance. Even alderman Joe Moore was there wearing his Loyola gear and rooting for the Ramblers!

Food and service were great! Crowd was super loud and energetic throughout the game! Overall, a very fun experience!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:22 pm 

https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/l ... wt_CHBrand

Pretty good scenes from Bulldog's last night. The place was at capacity with a waiting line to get in. I'm the dashing redhead at the end of the video...they edited out my Ramblermania shout out at the end of my incoherent rambling

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6