It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:35 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:28 pm 

Quote:
Well, have fun with your good buds in the Valley and you (all 7 or 8 of you that post here) can stick it where the sun don't shine.

Even when ostensibly being magnanimous, they still can't stop themselves from being assholes. It's amazing. I feel sorry for the other AAC members.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:35 pm 

ShockTalk wrote:
I came on here again to congratulate you guys on your victory over TN and wish you well in the S16.

I noticed 3 of my other Shocker mates had done as I did on your first win over Miami.

However, I didn't see any of your conference mates wishing you well, but I did see you managed to put crap on WSU.

Well, have fun with your good buds in the Valley and you (all 7 or 8 of you that post here) can stick it where the sun don't shine.

Lolllll...enjoy the off-season, bud.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:51 pm 

Congratulations on your Sweet 16 run from an Indiana State fan!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:54 pm 

WELL Shocky, we are a darn good team---Shox were a tad weaker than usual this go around ! One thing for sure is that we are doing this the right way--just good hard HOOPS --few if any show boat dunks--Hard nosed defense--FIFTY PER CENT SHOOTING and guess what !!!! We do not PAY our players--not even a hint of this !!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:35 pm 

Sycamorefan96 wrote:

Thank you for helping us to become a better team and a better program. We're glad to be in the same conference with you.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:40 pm 

Love those TREES !! Thanks for the nice words !!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:51 pm 

Congrats to all us Rambler fans!!! I was fortunate enough to make this trip with my 8 year old son and it was ONLY possible because of the love and sacrifices that my amazing wife has made this past week. Katie, I know you occasionally check the message board... and I want you to know that I LOVE YOU very much! You are an amazing wife and mother! Robbie and I both are so grateful for all that you do!!!!

Go RAMBLERS!!!!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:06 pm 

Good for you Rob !! You obviously REALIZE what it is all about !! I just know you will always have this great love !! GOD BLESS !!! BTW your little guy will NEVER forget this weekend !!!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:15 am 

Sycamorefan96 wrote:

Grateful to be in this conference and repay the league for taking a chance on us. That was the start of this turnaround journey. Reading all the support from MVC fans/players/AD’s/social media has been overwhelming.

Most importantly, so thankful to everyone at our school top to bottom who made this work and dream come true!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:49 am 

I have to admit that when you guys first came to the MVC I was not very happy about it. After you guys won the CBI tournament though it was pretty clear that Loyola was on the rise and was starting to get things together. I go to St Louis every year on Saturday and Sunday (whether my team's in it or not) and I was cheering you guys on all weekend. You all have the best fans and are always classy. I'm SO happy that the Ramblers are in the same conference as us. It's also wonderful having a school from the MVC make a deep run in the tournament that is happy to be in our conference.