It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:53 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 5:29 pm 

What a bunch of absolute BS then. Is Soboro suddenly Alexander Haig? Watson is out of town and he makes one of the stupidest press releases I have ever seen. What could have been last years donations for April? My guess is less than 10k.
The whole increase could have been Sister Jean's donation for her share of revenue. I want to see Soboro give a press release next year for the same month. These are the types of idiots who fire Pat and yet keep Jay Malcom, who was in charge of golf and couldnt figure out they had a kid on the team who was out on bail for rape for three years. I guess the kid pleading to ten years wasn't enough either.

Post subject: Re:LU 86
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 3:34 am 

Sounds like sour grapes Dave. Where was your criticism of the incompetent Chuck Schwarz, who fired Gene Sullivan, and would not hire Doug Bruno to replace him?
How about the total disregard of the Ireland, Lyne, Sullivan legacy by Fr. Raymond Baumhardt and his Board of Bufoons? Will Rey? A member of the search committee told me that Tony Barone was a finalist to replace Gene. Baumhardt probably would not pay a competitive salary. His mission was to build the medical school and hospital at the expense of the undergraduate school. FU.