It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:06 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:24 pm 

His dad is the recruiting coordinator at Michigan State....Has head coaching experience...worked under Few at Gonzaga.......Sounds like a good resume for our next associate coach.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 3:06 pm 

Great minds think alike Nate. I mentioned Paxson's dad in my post on the Assistant Coach Poll thread.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:46 pm 

I am not worried about our assistant coaches. Porter has consistently developed and then had assistants hired away. Valentine will be next and this same conversation will happen again.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:55 pm 

shyhyme wrote:
I am not worried about our assistant coaches. Porter has consistently developed and then had assistants hired away. Valentine will be next and this same conversation will happen again.

I'm pretty sure I said the same thing six years ago when Armon Gates went to Northwestern.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:58 am 

He has a very slow release and is not a catch and shot type player. His defense needs some work. He is not physical and needs to learn how to be an effective defender at the next level.

He is an excellent passer especially into the post he does dribble well and can move with the ball. He also rebounds well and makes few mistakes.

He did average 10 points a game this season with a 44% 3 pt % and 87% ft.

About a month ago he was MVP at at tournament that included two of these teams Fromm thus tournament.

He will contribute next year.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16