It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:31 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:49 am 

More on Negron and offense. I am thinking, and again, not second guessing PM, because he's the boss, but as an observer, and a fan that wants our players to succeed, if Negron can run the floor, pass the ball and but is not an efficient three point shooter, why not work with what he could do? For example, couldn't he contribute to offensive rebounds, and put backs, pick and roll? We historically head back on defense quickly, passing on offensive rebounds, am I right? Put backs could contribute much needed points... Percentages on put backs and layups is much higher than hoping that four guys are all making their open three pointers. I may be old school here. Just thinking out loud. Three shooters, Krutwig and Negron board crashing. Thoughts?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:07 pm 

We could certainly use the offensive rebounding help. Krutwig seems comfortable at the high post, too.

Negron's move to the opposite side of the hoop yesterday reminded me of Jackson a little. Nice long strides and a strong finish.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6