It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:35 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:27 pm 

ahunte1 wrote:
natetheskate wrote:
Robbie Aces wrote:
I'm on the road and hoping to watch the game on my laptop. Does anyone know if any type of subscription is needed to watch a game on ESPNU?

Thanks and GO RAMBLERS!!!

I go ESPN+ for 4 bucks a month....which is on all my crap (phone, tablet, laptop) Have enjoyed it.......It has been fun to watch a lot of other Valley games etc. Plus Replays of the games has been a nice feature.

But unless I am mistaken, an ESPN+ subrsciption does not get you access to games that are on ESPNU.

You are right, ahunte1.... If you don't have a cable subscription, ESPN+ doesn't work with ESPN, ESPN2, or even ESPN3, except for replays. If you have a valid cable subscription that includes ESPN, ESPN2, or ESPNU, then it does work going though the ESPN+ interface/app.

I currently don't have a cable TV package. I have Netflix, a good digital antenna, and a broadband connection. But in order to get today's game on ESPNU and Wednesday's game on CBS Sports Net, I have broken down and signed up for a Hulu Live TV 7-day trial account. I just got it turned on 20 minutes ago, and it looks great-- very steady streaming (so far), great picture, and good channel selections.

If you cancel before the trial ends, there's no charge. It's $39.99 per month (I believe it's not subject to a myriad of local cable taxes and surcharges, so just $39.99 complete) if you keep it, and you can cancel at any time.

Here is a link for anyone who wants to sign up for the free 7-day trial: https://www.groundedreason.com/recommends/hululive

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:22 pm 

COOPER! Love seeing him aggressive. Shoot it Coop!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:35 pm 

So glad Uguak woke up after Christmas, this team is starting to really get it together

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:37 pm 

Cooper being aggressive is going to be great. It is important to always have that three point threat.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:42 pm 

Isaiah has such a good feel for the game and getting the ball

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:52 pm 

Sloppy end to the half. Had a chance to bury them, but instead let them get back into it. Never good to let the home team hang around.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:53 pm 

Dansen wrote:
So glad Uguak woke up after Christmas, this team is starting to really get it together

So glad he's showing us that the promise actually is there

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:56 pm 

Uguak has played pretty well.

We need to keep them off the free throw line and take advantage of our superiority near the basket.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:58 pm 

Weak coverage by ESPN. First, they said Indiana State beat Loyola in 1978. I watched Loyola win that game against Larry Bird. Then they said undefeated Michigan was in progress against Wisconsin and they lost by 10 over an hour ago.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:28 pm 

This second half has made me a little nervous.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next