It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:58 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:43 am 

Blers42 wrote:
swellafelon wrote:
On the MVCFANS message board both JCT and Blers predicted that the Ramblers will lose both this game AND our home rematch this weekend against Missouri State.

This is an outrage!

Sanctions against these two ingrates should be imposed immediately. While I think permanent disboardment (not a word but should be) may be overly harsh, Amish-style shunning of them for the remainder of this week is warranted, followed by merciless ridicule after the Ramblers sweep both games.

I'm also working on appropriate nicknames for the turncoat twosome.

I think the game against Bradley on Wednesday will be tough. Not sure who’s going to take that game. I’m fairly confident we’ll beat Missouri State on Sunday though. Gentile is going to be packed, and after getting embarrassed by them there’s no way we’re taking a loss. Maybe JCT and Blers are superstitious and are not trying to Jinx us? Hahaha

I’m not saying pick history influenced my decision but I’m also not NOT saying that ;)

I’m also not so sure missouri state will be easy. Both these teams are coming in hot. Sweeping this week would be MASSIVE and give us a shot at a 3 game lead. 0-2 and we could be back tied for first.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:53 pm 

I think the game against Bradley on Wednesday will be tough. Not sure who’s going to take that game. I’m fairly confident we’ll beat Missouri State on Sunday though. Gentile is going to be packed, and after getting embarrassed by them there’s no way we’re taking a loss. Maybe JCT and Blers are superstitious and are not trying to Jinx us? Hahaha[/quote]

I’m not saying pick history influenced my decision but I’m also not NOT saying that ;)

I’m also not so sure missouri state will be easy. Both these teams are coming in hot. Sweeping this week would be MASSIVE and give us a shot at a 3 game lead. 0-2 and we could be back tied for first.[/quote]

I agree that Missouri State won’t be an easy game, they’re playing pretty well. I just think us being at home and previously getting embarrassed by them gives us an advantage. As a fan, I want to redeem that pathetic loss. I’m sure our players feel the same way.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:08 pm 

Blers42 wrote:
swellafelon wrote:
On the MVCFANS message board both JCT and Blers predicted that the Ramblers will lose both this game AND our home rematch this weekend against Missouri State.

This is an outrage!

Sanctions against these two ingrates should be imposed immediately. While I think permanent disboardment (not a word but should be) may be overly harsh, Amish-style shunning of them for the remainder of this week is warranted, followed by merciless ridicule after the Ramblers sweep both games.

I'm also working on appropriate nicknames for the turncoat twosome.

I think the game against Bradley on Wednesday will be tough. Not sure who’s going to take that game. I’m fairly confident we’ll beat Missouri State on Sunday though. Gentile is going to be packed, and after getting embarrassed by them there’s no way we’re taking a loss. Maybe JCT and Blers are superstitious and are not trying to Jinx us? Hahaha

That is EXACTLY it. My prediction in big games over there is pretty bad, so I thought I'd change it up.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:32 pm 

JCT And Blers’ picks seem to be in line with everyone else on the MVC board. Almost nobody picking the Ramblers this week.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:03 pm 

CRIPES !! It appears to some that everybody has improved except us who some think that we have sood still while others hve become sensational !!! We have just come from a tough, some might say DIRTY game by doing what winners do COME FROM BEHIND LATE by way of DEFENSE !! Face it !! We are good--darnd good !!--I say we WIN BOTH GAMES
GO RAMBLERS !!!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:54 pm 

goramblers2011 wrote:
Reading Bradley's message board---they sure are legends in their own minds.

They think they are Duke compared to the rest of the MVC programs.

Think you mistook them for the ISU board.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:31 am 

Article in the Peoria Journal Star says Krutwig broke his nose in the Drake game and will play with a protective mask.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:39 am 

swellafelon wrote:
Article in the Peoria Journal Star says Krutwig broke his nose in the Drake game and will play with a protective mask.

I guess you missed the Valpo game?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:49 am 

So he wore a mask at Valpo?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:52 am 

swellafelon wrote:
So he wore a mask at Valpo?

Yep--looked like Bain out there.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next