It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:07 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:00 pm 

Build another parking garage.
Was curious if you were aware of the Fordham parking garage.?...enter off of Sheridan....about the same distance as the more visible one. I use it a lot especially if I am going to Brunos before the game. I am guessing capacity is 75% of the regular one.

Do agree we need to know Coach is not going to leave....as someone mentioned previously, lets redo the contract..with the stipulation there is a big fng buyout clause.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:09 pm 

While I agree with the point you make, jbuchholz, there is a factual error in your post. The best recruiting class ever at Loyola was that of 1960, which included Vic Rouse, Les Hunter, John Egan, Ron Miller, Chuck Wood, and Floyd Bosley.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:20 pm 

Nate,
Is our season parking pass valid in that other garage?
With the increased enrollment and future attendance at games, an additional parking facility would be warranted, especially if seating capacity were to be increased at The Joe.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:34 pm 

JC64 wrote:
While I agree with the point you make, jbuchholz, there is a factual error in your post. The best recruiting class ever at Loyola was that of 1960, which included Vic Rouse, Les Hunter, John Egan, Ron Miller, Chuck Wood, and Floyd Bosley.

My apologies, I should've clarified that it is our best recruitment class since the almighty Championship season of 1963.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:04 am 

JC64
Nate,
Is our season parking pass valid in that other garage?

I do not know the answer to that. If I remember correctly I think I pay less to park there than the $10 parking fee for most games at the regular spot( dont know what else to call it ?)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:31 am 

It is known as the Main Parking Structure, but when we build a second one to be named after Porter, we can change it to "Secondary Parking Structure" or "Original Parking Structure".