It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:44 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11  Next
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:35 pm 

swellafelon wrote:
Talk about irony!
You misspelled "mis(s)pelling".

By the way, are you the American Ninja Warrior Bootie?

In any event, I've spoken my piece. I know Furman has a good team and I hope the Ramblers prevail in a good and hard-fought game.

No worries, and yes, that's quite the irony. I knew I should've paid more attention to those squiggly red lines. Yep, I ninja... I've been very fortunate and grateful for those opportunities and hope there are more to come.

I didn't actually attend Furman but grew up at almost all the games, football and basketball, and it's been a long wait to finally have a basketball team see the kind of success they've had recently. Hoping it keeps up. All the best to y'all (happy to see no red squiggly lines under that word... your board speaks southern) :)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:37 pm 

You are one fit middle age dude!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:06 pm 

swellafelon wrote:

Thanks, very lucky for the skinny frame I was born with. It's definitely an uphill battle these days to keep up with the young'ns. Enough about me, let's enjoy some good basketball tomorrow night!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:13 pm 

Bootie wrote:
swellafelon wrote:

Thanks, very lucky for the skinny frame I was born with. It's definitely an uphill battle these days to keep up with the young'ns. Enough about me, let's enjoy some good basketball tomorrow night!

I doubt that swellafelon guy is really all that worked up about you correcting the misspelling of our mascot, probably has more to do with him having sour grapes about our game winning dunk last year, thus his racist blah blah drivel and trolling.
If you notice no other Loyola fan here has jumped on his trolling ship, they must be used to his drivel.

On the Basketball front, tomorrow will be a game of two of the better mid-major programs in the country, should be a dandy and rest assured to the victor go the spoils!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:17 pm 

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:29 pm 

Paladin when we post that photo here we prefer the wider frame version that includes our National Title and Final Four banners in the frame. Im sure it was an honest mistske as I know those are foreign concepts at Furman but in the future please do adhere to the board guidelines.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:31 pm 

That's the spirit 440. Well done!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:59 pm 

440Rambler wrote:
Paladin when we post that photo here we prefer the wider frame version that includes our National Title and Final Four banners in the frame. Im sure it was an honest mistske as I know those are foreign concepts at Furman but in the future please do adhere to the board guidelines.

Happy to get your board back on the topic of college basketball and away from that one clowns drivel about racism ;)

Indeed a final four appearance is one to be proud of, most especially for a mid-major!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:02 pm 

My question, will 100 year old sister jean be tuning in to watch the game tomorrow night?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:11 pm 

Question 2, you have 17,000 students, has Loyola Chicago ever considered adding football or is it a forgone conclusion that you want to continue to commit all athletic resources towards basketball?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11  Next