It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:01 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:04 am 

Blers42 wrote:
Robbie Aces wrote:
I know I should shut my mouth.. but Flohoops has been perfect for me today!

After managing to completely mess up all day yesterday it makes sense they finally got it to work. They refunded me and deleted my account so I’m listening to the audio stream today.

I really wanted to cancel too... but i really wanted to watch today and tomorrow. Was hopeful they'd have it figured out today since Game 1 yesterday was perfect.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:04 am 

ahunte1 wrote:
Believe Kennedy was on the bench after he got his pocket picked and weakly fouled the guy on the breakaway layup.

That's his third or fourth "And 1" foul of the season, I'm all for risking it on a breakaway to get a block/steal, but you have to commit and ensure they don't finish.

I've loved seeing Welch at the 4. He's not been perfect, but it's a mismatch opportunity. He's got some nice footwork too against smaller defenders.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:06 am 

The difference between how the Flohoops announcers talk about Uguak and the Loyola audio feed announcers do is pretty funny.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:11 am 

goramblers2011 wrote:
The difference between how the Flohoops announcers talk about Uguak and the Loyola audio feed announcers do is pretty funny.

Are they saying he is good? The audio announcers are brutally honest with him, which is refreshing. At this point, I agree with some other posters that he probably should be an off the bench guy and not a starter. He has no consistently and hasn’t improved much. I’d rather see a Krut, Hall, Williamson, Kennedy, and Clemons line up (when healthy).

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:17 am 

I like Hall and what he brings, lots of toughness and energy. But he needs to speed up his passing. He's always a hair late.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:18 am 

Rambler303 wrote:
goramblers2011 wrote:

Are they saying he is good? The audio announcers are brutally honest with him, which is refreshing. At this point, I agree with some other posters that he probably should be an off the bench guy and not a starter. He has no consistently and hasn’t improved much. I’d rather see a Krut, Hall, Williamson, Kennedy, and Clemons line up (when healthy).

Yeah, they say some things that could be considered accurate like "brings energy" and "tons of athleticism" but also at one point said that he can really shoot the 3-ball. Almost spit out my coffee.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:21 am 

I think what makes Aher a starter is his defense. I think he is very underrated in regards to how he can defend. He'll defend the other teams 5 or a guard depending on what's needed and typically does a great job at it. He was the main defender on Daly in the St. Joe's game and held him to 13 points and only 4 of 13 shooting. This season he is averaging 20 points and shooting 40%.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:22 am 

Another shot clock violation by us.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:23 am 

Porter is trying to make a point with keeping Quise on the bench but he needs to put him in for Bruno. Bruno Skokna should not be in this game. Weak closeouts...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:23 am 

Friendly reminder we offered Moore and recruited him for a bit... Oooof.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next