It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:13 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Isaiah Bujdoso
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:51 am 

Got curious....He transferred to McMaster U in his hometown of Hamilton Ontario. On the roster but no stats for the year.
Cam Satterwhite...averaging 19 minutes 8 points /Northern Arizona
Christian Negron 12 pts/8 rb/Grand Valley St.
Adarius Avery (remember him? super athletic) averaged 22ppg and 10rpg at Central Oklahoman ...Now starting on a team in Luxembourg

Post subject: Re: Isaiah Bujdoso
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:52 am 

Negron also leads GVSU with 31 blocks in 13 games played. The second highest on the team is 3. By comparison, Krut leads our team with 14 blocks in six games.

Glad to see him doing well!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:58 am 

natetheskate wrote:
Got curious....He transferred to McMaster U in his hometown of Hamilton Ontario. On the roster but no stats for the year.
Adarius Avery (remember him? super athletic) averaged 22ppg and 10rpg at Central Oklahoman ...Now starting on a team in Luxembourg

The team photo at the top of their roster page makes it look like Isaiah has some kind of foot injury, which may be what's preventing him from playing. Not sure what, if any, transfer regulations there are going from the NCAA to Canadian college basketball

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:48 am 

Some guys that transfer I don’t care about, and don’t I want to do well.

Negron will always be a Rambler to me. I root for him to do well and hope he’s happy. I think he left on good terms. I still think he would have been good to have this year.

I don’t think Avery ever bought into the “culture” with Porter and I wasn’t sad to see him go. He had the talent. If he would have bought in I think he could have been a contributor. He obviously didn’t.

Budjoso I felt bad for. He was never gonna get a lot of development time with Custer there last year, and as soon as we got Kennedy signed I think he saw the writing in the wall. I’m happy with what he did last year for us and I hope he does well and is happy.

Never got a good read on Cam. I liked his play and enthusiasm. I’m not sure what the circumstances were for his departure.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:18 pm 

I noticed Negron at the Davidson game this year. Hopefully means no hard feelings, I’m sure he still has friends on the team. Just didn’t work out. Hope he continues to dominate at the D2 level

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:28 pm 

bmh_twosix wrote:
natetheskate wrote:

The team photo at the top of their roster page makes it look like Isaiah has some kind of foot injury, which may be what's preventing him from playing. Not sure what, if any, transfer regulations there are going from the NCAA to Canadian college basketball

You have to sit out two Canadian years, but with the exchange rate, it's zero American years.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:55 pm 

Do they blare Anne Murray music during warmups to get the teams pumped up?

is there a 5 point-line?

I know nothing about Canadian college (or do they call it "university?") basketball