It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:10 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:12 pm 

Kennedy’s movement and smoothness combined with his ability to charge at the rim makes him look like a hybrid of Doyle and Townes. He’s built more like Doyle, but his aggressive movement toward the rim looks like a faster version of Marques.

I felt bad when we didn’t get Freeman-Liberty, but now I’m thinking maybe we lucked out better with Kennedy.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:26 pm 

Blers wrote:

Kennedy keeps getting better; what a shot in the arm off the bench. I’m a bit worried that by starting 8 games he’s ineligible for sixth man, but I definitely think he’d have be among the early front runners if possible. Also I just have to say, Clemons is so tough. Loved that after the game that he said all he cares about is winning. There’s nothing flashy about his game, he just has great intangibles.

I know a majority of the voters focus HEAVILY on conference play, because they don’t see many of the opposing players before then. I think he’s got to be top 3 right now for sixth man.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2020 2:35 pm 

...and as he gets stronger!!!!...gonna be fun to watch his development and see if we transition to a different kind of offense after Krut graduates and MK is the top offensive player.