It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:29 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 Post subject: Re: Brutal Honesty
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:16 pm 

Swella, I was sitting in 204 and Hunter was sitting in the top row of 104. I have no idea where the designated recruit seats are. I clearly don’t know half as much as you do about the minutiae of the program, but doesn't disqualify me from sharing my opinion on basketball decisions. As for your last two questions, I’m not sure what they even are. What does the amount of times I said “draw up” have to do with anything? I have no clue what your last question is but I’d love to hear it.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:57 pm 

Sister, dont get side tracked by Swella. He's just having fun. Appreciate the info on Hunter's attendance at the Bradley game.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:23 pm 

SisterJean is hiding behind the screen like a little boy. Talking all this garbage about Porter when we all know darn well he’s the best thing that’s happened to this program. Someone come get the clown who started this goofy thread. Ramblers will be fine! Maybe it’s time we appreciate Porter for all he’s done and especially his loyalty. SisterJean is a certified Clown!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:33 pm 

Not to mention, this “SisterJean” character sounds as if they’re a die hard fan. If so die hard... Why not support Moser instead of sitting here trying to act like you’re some basketball guru. A lot of your point make sense but I hate to break it to you sister, Porter definitely knows more than you do. So go ahead, go to the pond if you want to be a silly goose.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:46 pm 

User1234567 wrote:
SisterJean is hiding behind the screen like a little boy.

As opposed to the rest of us on this forum, who are not behind a screen.

User1234567 wrote:
Not to mention, this “SisterJean” character sounds as if they’re a die hard fan. If so die hard... Why not support Moser instead of sitting here trying to act like you’re some basketball guru. A lot of your point make sense but I hate to break it to you sister, Porter definitely knows more than you do.

So professional basketball coach is the standard you would like to hold Rambler critics to? That would be a singular achievement in the sporting world, perhaps even more spectacular than the FF run itself.

I think it's a sign of a healthy fanbase that someone pops off on here every time we lose by 30+ on the road. Sports fandom is inherently irrational and no amount of scolding on a message board (from behind screens no less!) can change that.

User1234567 wrote:
So go ahead, go to the pond if you want to be a silly goose.

This is spectacular.

Last edited by jmiller2794 on Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:47 pm 

User1234567 wrote:
SisterJean is hiding behind the screen like a little boy. Talking all this garbage about Porter when we all know darn well he’s the best thing that’s happened to this program. Someone come get the clown who started this goofy thread. Ramblers will be fine! Maybe it’s time we appreciate Porter for all he’s done and especially his loyalty. SisterJean is a certified Clown!

You're doing the exact same thing and it looks like you either made a fake account or created one specifically to talk trash to sisterjean. All of this makes jean's post even more entertaining because it got you so excited. I personally have enjoyed this thread even though I don't agree with most of Sisterjean's points, it brought out a lot of great posts from other users and got everyone talking.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:51 pm 

Differing views on the program are more than welcome, but I'd prefer to keep this board free of personal vendettas and flame wars. Perhaps we should lock this thread and discuss the game and program elsewhere before someone says something they regret.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:57 pm 

I will not reply to specific people. But I do count myself as a life long Rambler fan and critic. TRUST ME... I know everyone is “behind a screen” but realistically nothing will come out of this. Support Moser. He will take us to the promise land at some point. We are young right now. Wait until these guys develop under Porter. We will be on here celebrating history! Go Blerz.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:03 pm 

ahunte1 wrote:
Differing views on the program are more than welcome, but I'd prefer to keep this board free of personal vendettas and flame wars. Perhaps we should lock this thread and discuss the game and program elsewhere before someone says something they regret.

You'd like to hope that everyone can keep this civil, and to be brutally honest, this has been one of the best threads in awhile. For the most part we all agree and tend to make similar statements about the program, I've enjoyed hearing opinions that differ from my own and the vast majority of us. I think we should keep this thread open, I don't believe its gotten hostile yet. I doubt sisterjean took offense to being called a "sillygoose" :lol:

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8