It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:34 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: With four game to go
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:53 pm 

there are four teams tied at 7-7 and the fight is on for the 5th and 6th seeds and avoiding a Thursday play in game.
So here is how those teams look right now: READ DOWN

Drake XXXXXXX Indiana St XXXXXXXXX Valpo XXX Missouri St

Valpo home ***** UNI home ***** Drake road ***** Bradley road

Ill St road ***** Evansville road ***** Bradley home ***** Loyola home

Loyola road ***** SIU road ***** Missouri St home ***** Valpo road

UNI home ***** Valpo home ****** Indiana St road **** SIU home

I remember the days when we had to worry about playing on Thursday.
Nice to not to have to worry about that the last three years.

Last edited by 25yearstreak on Mon Feb 17, 2020 9:38 am, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject: Re: With four game to go
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:22 pm 

I have a question that might be ridiculous but I would be interested to know the answer if anybody else knew.

Is our program friendly with the Bulls? Would it be possible to get some court time at the United Center for our shooters to get some reps in before we head to St. Louis? Is that even allowed?

One of the things I noticed in San Antonio against michigan in 2018 was our three point shooting was not nearly what it had been against everyone else the whole year. It seems like all four teams had that same problem in the Alamodome. I’m wondering if it’s a Depth perception thing.

If it is, so far we’ve played only one game in an NBA style arena (Vandy). Would it help us at St. Louis if we got our shooters into united center for a couple hours before we go down to the tournament in that style of an arena. Is it possible?

Post subject: Re: With four game to go
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2020 12:43 am 

ToledoRambler wrote:
I have a question that might be ridiculous but I would be interested to know the answer if anybody else knew.

Is our program friendly with the Bulls? Would it be possible to get some court time at the United Center for our shooters to get some reps in before we head to St. Louis? Is that even allowed?

One of the things I noticed in San Antonio against michigan in 2018 was our three point shooting was not nearly what it had been against everyone else the whole year. It seems like all four teams had that same problem in the Alamodome. I’m wondering if it’s a Depth perception thing.

If it is, so far we’ve played only one game in an NBA style arena (Vandy). Would it help us at St. Louis if we got our shooters into united center for a couple hours before we go down to the tournament in that style of an arena. Is it possible?

I believe we’re pretty friendly with the bulls, the team went to a game there last year. The connections with coach Valentine and his brother being on the bulls have to help. I feel like it has less to do with depth perception and more to do with feeling confident and somewhat relaxed. I can’t see any negatives to doing this if possible but at this point I’m just focused on them beating ISU in a couple days.