It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:14 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:39 pm 

Some posts on the Bradley forum indicated that Prim from Missouri State May have gotten in an altercation with Bradley staff after the game. Does anyone know if there is any truth to that? Possible ramifications (suspension)????

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:52 pm 

I saw when Prim fouled out in OT. It was very physical in that game, asnit always seems to be in Peoria. Both teams are left on our schedule, they're both road fee games, and they are going to hack at us with near impunity. We had better wear big boy pants and make the case to blow the whistle for inappropriate off ball contact.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:07 pm 

We can’t have Krutwig going 3-7, and the team going 10-18 from the line and beat Missouri State. I think the key to the next game is going to be getting Prim in foul trouble early and giving Krut the opportunity to work down low. It’s going to be physical and I think the refs are going to be forced to call a lot of fouls. We really need to fix the free throw shooting in a hurry.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2020 7:56 am 

I know it isn't a huge accomplishment, but after last night's results, we are guaranteed to not be playing on Thursday at Arch Madness.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2020 8:50 am 

RamblinTank22 wrote:
I know it isn't a huge accomplishment, but after last night's results, we are guaranteed to not be playing on Thursday at Arch Madness.

I'd say its no small feat. Especially considering Missouri State, the preseason conference favorite, has a decent shot of playing on Thursday.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:58 am 

Re Kennedy's injury.
It was his knee, and not an ankle, right? Anybody see a replay of it? I hope he's okay. Seemed to be in a lot of pain/mental distress when lying on the ground. The posted Tweet sounded encouraging though.
I swear 50% of the time Marquise drives to the basket he winds up sprawled on the floor on the baseline.

Last edited by swellafelon on Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:59 am 

ToledoRambler wrote:
Some posts on the Bradley forum indicated that Prim from Missouri State May have gotten in an altercation with Bradley staff after the game. Does anyone know if there is any truth to that? Possible ramifications (suspension)????

Seems to be an unconfirmed rumor at this point, but I will say that Bradley needs to get rid of those seats that are between the bench and scorer's table. IMO it's ridiculous to have fans sitting there, and it's only asking for trouble.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:35 am 

swellafelon wrote:
Re Kennedy's injury.
It was his knee, and not an ankle, right? Anybody see a replay of it? I hope he's okay. Seemed to be in a lot of pain/mental distress when lying on the ground. The posted Tweet sounded encouraging though.
I swear 50% of the time Marquise drives to the basket he winds up sprawled on the floor on the baseline.

He stepped on a foot and twisted his ankle similar to what Krutwig did last week. Hopefully that means it’s just an ankle, because a knee injury from that type of contact probably wouldn’t be good. The fact that he was back on the bench and in the huddles by the end of the game, without any crutch or brace, is probably a good sign.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:38 am 

Thanks Grad. I thought it was a knee because I saw the trainer flexing the knee on the sidelines.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:47 am 

bmh_twosix wrote:
RamblinTank22 wrote:

I'd say its no small feat. Especially considering Missouri State, the preseason conference favorite, has a decent shot of playing on Thursday.

It also continues our streak of never having ended our season on Thursday in St Louis. That’s expected now, but it wasn’t when we first joined the MVC. In fact, when we joined some fans of other MVC schools had us penciled in as an assumed Thursday loser, so the streak is still a fun stat to me.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next