It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:00 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2020 5:37 pm 

goramblers2011 wrote:
Krut's father not happy on Twitter and for good reason! Points out that Krut has played over 100 games on college and that was his first time fouling out. And only fouled out once in 100+ high school games. Clown show by the refs today.

If a player fouls and it’s called, fine. Those are the breaks. But, that last one against him was an absolute joke. In November and December, they would’ve called that a flop. In a normal game they wouldn’t have called anything.

Last edited by 01grad on Sat Feb 22, 2020 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2020 5:37 pm 

SisterJean wrote:
Same thing different day. Refs don’t matter. We lost to Bradley last year because they didn’t call any fouls. Got killed today and they called too many. Have to be able to win both types of games. Good teams can. Well coached teams can. Don’t see this team winning 3 straight in St. Louis. Don’t see them ever making it back to the tournament again. Hope I’m wrong. Big expectations next year but it’s all the same guys that can’t win on the road coming back. Same guys who can’t make the free ones. Same team that has been wildly inconsistent for the last 700 days. Every other team in the conference is still getting better also.

Yeah same with UNI. Stick a fork in them for losing on the road. Jacobson is a clown. Just a joke; rides his starters too long. 2 straight losses on the road. Awful.

And this team? In a tougher valley? With less experience than the last 2 years? They’ve DEFINITELY performed worse than last year!!!!! No young talent on this team performing well or worth being excited about; And no signs of growth from this team since November... AND lets not forget the cupboards EMPTY next year. I mean what’s the point? And lets not forget how they responded horribly to their last loss. Only 4 straight wins? Including against a UNI team reviving votes.

Looking elsewhere around the league... Bradley (a team with no notable talent, veteran or otherwise) needed overtime to beat MSU in Peoria!!! What an embarrassment for Bradley. Might as well call it for them too. Cuz they’ve got as many losses as us. And I mean they’ve just barely squeaked out wins since Childs got back.

SIU scores 38 at Bradley... them blew their perfect home record against Bradley by 2 points. Stick a fork in em.

In fact! Back to the Braves (the team you might actually be a fan of based on when you started posting) lost in the first round of the NCAA tourney last year... the first valley team to do that in a decade!!

Pack up the Valley. We’ll never win a tourney game again.

Okay I’m done. Lets bounce back; we’ve known since the start of the year our last 5 games would be a tough stretch.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2020 7:24 pm 

this crew did what I dislike the most....they were horrendously inconsistent........curious that we chartered but didnt get there for a shoot around?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2020 8:34 pm 

Valpo making it rain all over Bradley...showing, once again, how difficult it is to win on the road in the Valley. And with SIU playing at UNI tomorrow, we should hopefully be in sole possession of 2nd place by tomorrow afternoon.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2020 8:45 pm 

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2020 8:56 pm 

If UNI beats SIU tomorrow, then a win on Tuesday at home against Drake would basically clinch the 2 seed. If SIU were to win tomorrow, then we’re back in a tie for first. But, you know, the sky is falling.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2020 9:00 pm 

Clearly, Bradley will never go back to the tournament ;)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 4:02 pm 

SisterJean wrote:
Same thing different day. Refs don’t matter. We lost to Bradley last year because they didn’t call any fouls. Got killed today and they called too many. Have to be able to win both types of games. Good teams can. Well coached teams can....blah blah blah

I smell Russian interference.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:38 am 

Sister, how are yall feeling about the Salukis down in Carbondale? Mullins still the alpha and omega?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:29 am 

I know people don't like how Porter works the refs so much (and I'll agree he does his fine share of complaining), but I think Dana Ford is so much worse. I'll hear Porter yell at our players if he knows they did something wrong, which on TV can sometimes look like he's yelling at the refs. But Dana argued every call. At one point a MO State player picked up his dribble and was stuck held it for a couple seconds and then lowered his shoulder and shoved our guy away to create space. They called a charge, and Dana immediately started yelling that it should've been a foul on us for being in the vertical space. I made comment of how could you argue it wasn't a charge and the Missouri State fans around me agreed that it was an obvious charge.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next