It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:13 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:59 am 

Krut is on the SCORE at the 8:21 mark until 8:38. A great interview.He dodged the question on whether PM had sought him for Oklahoma but he also said he could not go to another school and do that to his Loyola friends.
A fine outstanding young man.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2021 9:55 am 

25yearstreak wrote:
Krut is on the SCORE at the 8:21 mark until 8:38. A great interview.He dodged the question on whether PM had sought him for Oklahoma but he also said he could not go to another school and do that to his Loyola friends.

I posted the link on the prior page streak

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:37 am 

I'm most impressed that Williamson came back. I'm sure he could have moved on to a big conference to showcase himself.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:57 am 

I assume Krut already had an offer from a foreign league in hand and will give the NBA a shot. I doubt he would have left if he weren't certain of something acceptable available.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2021 11:50 am 

Blers42 wrote:
25yearstreak wrote:

He actually was asked who recruited him more to play another year, Porter or Drew, and he answered Porter. I thought that was telling. Porter trying to fleece LU. I wonder if he reached out to Lucas. Porter has done OK with transfers and some commits. OK will be a solid team and get invited to the Dance next year.

Still bothers me that he try to reach into LU's cookie jar though!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2021 11:54 am 

Wouldn't Krutwig have to be in the portal to be recruited? I take this to mean he was being recruited to return to Loyola by Porter before Porter resigned.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2021 11:57 am 

Scream wrote:
Wouldn't Krutwig have to be in the portal to be recruited? I take this to mean he was being recruited to return to Loyola by Porter before Porter resigned.

Yeah I don't think Krut would have tried to implicate Moser in a serious rule violation on air.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:12 pm 

For what it’s worth, and maybe it’s not worth anything, based on The Twitter Leaves Wojcik and Welch seem like they might be happy with the news.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:34 pm 

Mudville21 wrote:
Blers42 wrote:
25yearstreak wrote:

He actually was asked who recruited him more to play another year, Porter or Drew, and he answered Porter. I thought that was telling. Porter trying to fleece LU. I wonder if he reached out to Lucas. Porter has done OK with transfers and some commits. OK will be a solid team and get invited to the Dance next year.

Still bothers me that he try to reach into LU's cookie jar though!

While we are unsure if it was while he was at Loyola or OU, if it was the later that tarnishes Porter a bit in my view. All is fair in love in war goes the old saying, but as a Rambler fan go get your own players at your new school. I’m glad Krutwig will always be a Rambler.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:36 pm 

Is it safe to assume we're out on Josh Baker now? Either we aren't recruiting him as hard or he'll move on from us and look at options where PT is more guaranteed?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next