It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:35 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2022 11:40 pm 

I’m beyond excited and beyond nervous for this game. I think we match up well and are clicking again at the right time. I just worry that if the game gets close (like everyone projects it to and like so many March Madness games are), who do we go to to get a bucket in an iso situation? Lucas, Marquise? It also doesn’t help the nerves/excitement that my Michigan upbringing has given me a deep-rooted disliking (to put it very, very mildly) of those Buckeyes.

Either way, I cannot wait, and no matter what happens, Go Blers!!!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2022 8:04 am 

JArsy_22 wrote:
I’m beyond excited and beyond nervous for this game. I think we match up well and are clicking again at the right time. I just worry that if the game gets close (like everyone projects it to and like so many March Madness games are), who do we go to to get a bucket in an iso situation? Lucas, Marquise? It also doesn’t help the nerves/excitement that my Michigan upbringing has given me a deep-rooted disliking (to put it very, very mildly) of those Buckeyes.

Either way, I cannot wait, and no matter what happens, Go Blers!!!

I take a different look in that situation. OSU doesn't play good defense so I feel pretty good about our chances if it comes down to a last possession with us having the ball.

I'm more anxious about this game than I was during the week. I could see them eating us up in the paint.

At the same time, the Big 10 certainly hasn't intimidated so far in the Tournament.

This is the fun part of being a fan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2022 9:51 am 

Not unexpected, but it is official that they can play. Now it's just a matter of if they will, and how much will they play.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2022 10:52 am 

Playing great defense. Everything else sucks. Not shooting well. Not passing well. Not finishing.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2022 10:53 am 

JerseyCityRambler wrote:
Playing great defense. Everything else sucks. Not shooting well. Not passing well. Not finishing.

Pretty bad start.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2022 10:53 am 

Still need to settle down. Missing shots right at the rim, and we're forcing it trying to drive since we've missed some 3s.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2022 10:54 am 

man watching these fast break points off turnovers in the lane is killing me

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2022 10:58 am 

Aher has been by far our worst player today. We can't survive if that's the case. We need him to hit layups and get rebounds. If he's not then we're going to lose.

The fact that he and Knight have missed 3 wide-open layups already, that I can think of, is the reason we're down right now. Need somebody to get calm down if we're going to have any chance.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2022 11:04 am 

good to be on the other end of points off turnovers

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2022 11:05 am 

Seniors with tourney experience shouldn't be overly excited.

The moment has been too big for Knight since the MVC tournament

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next