It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 1:26 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Re: Shockers
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:18 pm 

Shocker fans can at least take solace in the fact that Creighton was humiliated by Baylor today.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:51 pm 

LU Rambler12 wrote:
Shocker fans can at least take solace in the fact that Creighton was humiliated by Baylor today.
Saw that one coming. I really thought we had this one today. I don't think UK should have had quite as many FTs as they got, but it is what it is. Having VanVleet on the bench with foul trouble hurt us. Times like this it would have been nice to have DJ Bowles as our backup instead of having to run Baker there more than we'd like. Sucks for Cle to go out like that as well. He had a heck of a game with 31 and 7 but... I'm gonna miss watching him play for the Shox. Dude is a legit talent.

Losing Chris Jans is brutal though. He's been here since day 1 with 3G. He's been ready for a HC job for awhile but has stayed with us. Great recruiter. Great teacher. Great man. Bowling Green is going to own the MAC in a couple of years. Keep an eye on them as he will not fail.

The Shox will be alright though. We'll have a number of coaches practically begging for the open spot and we'll get another good one. We return a lot, including our entire back court and have a very good recruiting class coming in along with our two redshirts from this year. We will not go away and 3G is really building something in south central Kansas. I hope you and the others rise up to the challenge and help raise the bar even higher.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:13 pm 

Well Sub loses a coach and their best player --Big losses--They will survive as a Class opponent with class Fans --SUB. LUC and others --not all are on the rise--The League will be a challenge for others--Book it !!

As I said before---DePewl is really done--The team that has three names, Warriors Hil ltoppers and--I fotget are the next to go--And then we have the one trick Blue Jay Creighton who were humiliated--done !!!

Time now for the RAMBLERS--It is nearing our turn---FINALLY. Pretty soon all three will want to play us--We then in true LUC tradition will schedule them---Opposite to what they do---All three.

Here's to the SHOCKERS !! Great job !!! Her's to SUB--Great Fan !!