It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:15 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Whom to Play !
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:44 pm 

Well, to start with the VALLEY is a great Conference full of HOOPS names , historically. WSU, BRAD, SO ILL IND ST etc--That is a great foundation and audience grabber.
Names to schedule--ALL Jesuit Schools ('cept Marq)--Fr G should pull in markers-- GTN, SLU, Bost C, The Loyolas, DETROiT Santa Clara San Fran, Seattle, Gonzaga et al
(maybe an eight team revolving pre-season Tourney)
Then you have MAC teams, Plus Pa St, Va Tech, W an E Ky. Ol Miss Georgia Tulsa--The list goes on and on !! Out of 350 schools there are names that may be not too successful ( St Bonny) lately--but names.
There has to be at least thirty or so that we would gather from PLUS the Jesuit schools--

BUT we must be winners ourselves--We , this year ,just might be the start of that--
I am sorry , but I really feel that schools WILL play us if we go about it correctly. The AD and staff should work full time on this.

The RPI argument does not wash with me--If it did no one would schedule any one.-- Its important all right but it is Not the only thing--We must overcome this--The AD is or should be paid for doing his job--ALL OF IT not just a money gatherer as important as that is.