It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:11 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Chicago Teams !!
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:30 pm 

Well. admittedly I am a CUB BEARS and BLACKHAWK fan--Bulls and White Sox , not so much. Of all these teams, it appears that the CUBS are the truly rising star--They disposed of the Cardinals, and have truly only the Bucs with which to contend--OH the other three are not chopped liver , but the cubs FOR NOW are going to be even better-- ( I really have lost respect for the Cards)

BULLS --Nice team but CAVS have far too much for them--sad to say
BLACKHAWKS--In transition from great to good--Too many losses and KANE--He must FINALLY learn to never even put himself into a position of impropriety) The team will pay a steep price here if he does not grow up==
BEARS--In a bad position because of NFL rules and customs to be mediocre, mid league for a long time. Sad because CUTLER is doing well--really well. but has little if any defensive help. MEDIA as they do, if they do not get the pandering they are used to, tried to undercut him--see Haugh and "Rosenotti"
WHITE SOX--They have played second fiddle for so long--since I have been on this earth- Even in TED LYONS" day and Nellie, Minnie and the gang , the Media did them few favors (except for Big Frank and 'C'mon" Luke !!! . I would hope they rise with Sale--BUT...They need too much at present.

CUBS--YES and HAWKs, maybe--the rest mediocre--except BULLS have too high of a MOUNT LEBRON to climb

RAMBLER SPORTS !! Now on the rise--see Hoops VB and Golf et al !!