It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:52 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: UCLA CLOWNS !!
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:02 pm 

Thank Heavens for LUC tradition and Porter Moser !!

Those miscreants from UCLA are not only criminals but STUPID ones as well.
I wonder whether these idiots will be dismissed from the team as well as school !.

They are selfish small time brats who appear to have little respect for our country their school or even themselves !!

Post subject: Re: UCLA CLOWNS !!
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:59 pm 

No doubt they should be kicked off the team and probably out of school too. Sadly I won't be surprised if they aren't. Prove me wrong, UCLA.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:24 am 

ahunte1 wrote:
No doubt they should be kicked off the team and probably out of school too. Sadly I won't be surprised if they aren't. Prove me wrong, UCLA.

I don't think they should be kicked off the team. I think they should be suspended indefinitely, minimum of the non-conference season to max of the entire season, and on a probation where any other law run-in results in being kicked off the team. I'm leaning towards the full season, but since I don't know the full circumstances, put a lower bound of the non-conference season. I'd also not only have the usual practice punishments (running, steps, etc.), but would require a community service component too, preferably awhile into the suspension so if that's speaking to teens in the community they can honestly talk about how it's costing them games, NBA exposure, etc.

While stealing is wrong, and doing it in a foreign country while you're on the schools dime is horrendously stupid, I don't think a normal student would get kicked out of school. A "similar" situation happened with UCLA football where players stole a students backpack that contained a laptop and other valuables. The 3 players were suspended for a year, but were allowed to come back to the team if they stayed out of trouble, so I'm also using that as sort of a reference point.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:47 am 

That's probably fair.