It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:35 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Re: CigarBoy under fire
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:21 am 

ahunte1 wrote:
BigJoe1963 wrote:
I do find it hard to believe that God was that interested in an obscure county in Nebraska so as to handpick a legislator and then to believe in his cause so much as to saddle him with two controversies in such a short amount of time, but who knows.

The Lord works in mysterious ways.

"God spoke to me one night. He said "CB" (see, He calls me CB because we're buddy buddy). He said "CB, your wife is ill and clearly not doing her wifely duty as proscribed by the Good Book. Go on that internet and spill your seed to one of those sexy Filipino ladies." Who am I to disobey God? Next thing I know, everyone is all upset at me. But it was fine because God called me up again and told me that
He forgave me. As what happens with friends, we didn't talk for a while. He must have been busy because he wasn't answering my calls. Then, out of the blue, He calls me up and tells me that I needed to make fun of these women's appearances. Lucky for me, He also called up our pal Larry and had him do the dirty work. After all, who am I to make fun of someone's appearance...oh wait, just kidding. Women are all supposed to be thin and beautiful. If they aren't they are ignoring God's will. Anywho, people got mad at me again! Can you believe it?!? Well, you know what? It doesn't matter because God texted me saying that He forgives me. So go cram it with walnuts, uglies. God told me to do all this. You all are a bunch of heathens who don't understand and mock that which you don't understand.I understand God. I have been forgiven by Him. So suck it! I'm out!"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:39 pm 

I remember one post he made on Ramblermania, which showed unflattering pictures of Democratic women juxtaposed with glamour shots of blonde Fox News hosts. Perhaps the lax attitude at Ramblermania contributed to his downfall--- maybe our failure to censure his more obnoxious posts led to his thinking that it was OK to do similar things as an elected official, where more than half your votes are coming from women who don't like to be judged by "hotness level."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:48 pm 

JCT wrote:
I remember one post he made on Ramblermania, which showed unflattering pictures of Democratic women juxtaposed with glamour shots of blonde Fox News hosts. Perhaps the lax attitude at Ramblermania contributed to his downfall--- maybe our failure to censure his more obnoxious posts led to his thinking that it was OK to do similar things as an elected official, where more than half your votes are coming from women who don't like to be judged by "hotness level."

So are you taking the blame for CigarBoy?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:06 pm 

I feel even more guilty than usual.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:29 pm 

JCT wrote:
I feel even more guilty than usual.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:57 pm 

I'm a little late to the show here but I'd take a slightly contrarian view and propose that Cigarboy has brilliantly positioned himself as Donald Trump's successor in 2020 or '24.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:22 am 

Today's Chicago Tribune has a huge photo of Cigarboy on its op-ed page illustrating an article about "The politics of calling women ugly."

Say what you will about CB, but he definitely knows how to garner publicity.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:59 pm 

JCT wrote:

Ah yes, it was those and many other moments that make me thankful he finally moved out of Ohio.

If anything, JCT, the failure is mine for not making good on going down the Cincinnati and punching him in his doughy face. I think my reason for not doing so was fear of losing my hand in the gelatinous mass, but that was no excuse, really.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:40 pm 

bobbymc wrote:
JCT wrote:

Ah yes, it was those and many other moments that make me thankful he finally moved out of Ohio.

If anything, JCT, the failure is mine for not making good on going down the Cincinnati and punching him in his doughy face. I think my reason for not doing so was fear of losing my hand in the gelatinous mass, but that was no excuse, really.

When you talked about his face, I thought of the impressive photo of his horse shoe frown from his resignation speech.

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 9:10 am 

To me CB was NOT a good man--merely a taker NOT a giver !! OHIO lost nothing !!

On the other hand FOX and Ainsley interviewed a student today, re Butler U is offering a NON NEUTRAL class re POTUS !! Sad but Butler like !! You know , DUMB !!

But then I am guessing that I must have come from a different planet--you know, one that gives when needed to those who need--and to then move on to next one !! Woe is me !! Right ??