It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:46 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:29 am 

Does anyone know if we have a more definite date that we will be getting Williamson back? I know the early report was that he would be back sometime in January.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 11:27 am 

I do not know the answer to the Williamson question...but the Athletic had an article today giving their current predictions for Conference winners based on the completion of the non-conference schedule....They still have the Ramblers first at a little over 50% with SIU, Drake and Indiana State as possibilities....those first two games are looming large....so I hope Williamson is back or that Santa gave us our shooting touch back for Christmas

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:15 pm 

Hoping to see him sans cast at the Indiana State game. Shouldn't be long from that point.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:09 pm 

I think we need one of our connected members to put on their best Maxwell Smart disguise.....and check out the Williamson status

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:40 pm 

Given the way he was playing before the injury, his status is huge for us going into conference play. The way he played in the Game against Richmond was unbelievable.

Having him back at 100% would put us back up as the front runner in the valley. It really stinks we didn’t draw two lower level valley teams for our first two games with him still out. I’m still shocked we Haven’t missed him that much defensively and need him back for offense.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:56 am 

So still way too early to see all the way through the crystal ball.....but interesting at this point to me is that Bradley is 0-2. What kind of roster turn over did they have this year.? SIU at 2-0 and Valpo at 2-0.....Matt Chastain getting playing time at ISU .....seems like they are going to go as far as Yarbrough and Fayne take them.... SIU at Drake should give us a little more info.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:13 pm 

ToledoRambler wrote:
... It really stinks we didn’t draw two lower level valley teams for our first two games with him still out. ...

I don't feel as bad about this now!!!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:30 am 

So Tuesday will be a 1 vs 2 battle. Indiana St. defeats Evansville handily at Evansville....maybe its the Loyola effect. Bradley continues to struggle...what is the story there. Javon Freeman who I thought was coming to LU for sure has had an impact for Valpo as a Frosh...looking forward to JTs preview on the Crusaders.