It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:33 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Re: NON CON
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2023 10:28 am 

no Bradley. not even close. the best way to lose a source is to betray its trust.

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2023 3:17 pm 

ok,,,,fair enough...next guess is Michigan St....Izzo does Valentine a favor.

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2023 9:53 pm 

Michigan State would be interesting, but I wonder what neutral site it would be.

Michigan State is already going to be at the United Center in November for the State Farm Classic doubleheader with Kentucky, Kansas and Duke.

If Izzo could do us a solid, I wish he would help facilitate a replay matchup of the Game of Change against Mississippi State at the Jenison Fieldhouse on the MSU campus. Would have been amazing if we could have done that last year when the documentary was coming out. The fieldhouse is still in use today, and from what I can find, MSU laid a court down about 10 years ago to play a women's basketball game there.

A Loyola vs. Mississippi State game on the actual site of the game of change, with retro jerseys would be a neutral site game against an interesting opponent that I would be 100% in favor of.

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2023 2:38 pm 

Home and Home with Detroit the next two years would be nice, Jesuit and historic ties .

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2023 10:58 am 

Northwestern has added a two year contract with Arizona State at NBA arenas..next year 23. at ASU and then in 24 at the United Center. I wonder if these will be double headers? and if LU will ever revive the doubleheaders ?

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2023 3:50 pm 

Play college football and basketball games on campus.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2023 9:56 am 

Just announced that Dayton and Northwestern are playing a Home and Home series starting this year in Chicago. Northwestern could not be bigger pansies… I cannot believe how scared they are to play us…

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2023 10:43 am 

The A10 matchups should be out soon. My guess this means we won’t have a home and home with Dayton and will be at UD Arena this season. SLU will probably be a home and home.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2023 11:18 am 

ramblermgr9599 wrote:
The A10 matchups should be out soon. My guess this means we won’t have a home and home with Dayton and will be at UD Arena this season. SLU will probably be a home and home.

I hope not. UD played at the United Center last year, in addition to Gentile. Really would like to keep both UD and SLU as H&H every year.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2023 2:10 pm 

CHICAGO deserves an annual "Showdown to Conquer Chi-Town"!
LUC/UIC/NW/DP in a Thursday/Saturday mini tournament at United Center Center or other neutral venue. Rotate seeds each year and all 4 teams play 2 games. This would attract a regional or possibly national audience and I suspect each team could receive some form of NIL funding from the covering network as a donation to their collectives for participating. If any team chooses not to participate, recruit an out of town school in that school's conference as a replacement participant. The NIL fund offering should make this an attractive opportunity for each team! Every team needs NIL cash!