It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:03 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: THE MORNING LINE !!!
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:12 am 

Hello Racing Fans !! TRACKMAN here with Line on the Annual WGCITHOWC !! This year's Classic promises to be a "horse-fight" from start to finish --at least for PLACE and SHOW and the four or five spots immediately below !!! SHOCKERS will be feeling some pressure to repeat even as the Great Champion he is.
This could and should be the race for the ages !! Money is pouring in for stallions all down the line from ONE through Eight !!
Here are your up to date ODDS with Post Time odds still due !!

SHOCKERS---- 8 to 5---Still Champ until some steed dictates differently---BUT
BEARS--------- 7 to 2---Early money says this big bad dude is tough strong and will PLACE over
REDBIRDS----- 4 to 1-- Fractious and unruly--Stewards had best watch, for SHOW in front of
RAMBLERS----- 5 to 1-- Game little speedster Will give it all he has wire to wire to maybe grab SHOW
SYCAMORES----5 to 1-- Late money here--but will he hang in over steady rock hard steed
SALUKIS--------6 to 1-- If ever a horse could steal PLACE this is the one--Trainer has ready
PURPLE ACES---7 to 1-- Always game but not yet--Later- but best of rest
PANTHERS-----10 to 1-- A puzzling fall from grace --poor training--little interest
BULL DOGS----40 to 1-- In for the exercise could block better horses early but also ran
BRAVES--------40 to 1-- Not this time but look out soon--Could beat out Dogs for 9th

There it is FANS--The race from PLACE through EIGHT will be a lulu--Late trials may tell something !!
LONGSHOT'S look from above --- TREES and RAMBLERS reach for glory !!!
TRACKMAN sees Shockers winning but with strong challenges from all but last two-- Swan song for a great Champion ?? T-MAN feels SHOX showing age and most of the rest coming on !!
SEE you at POST TIME !

Post subject: Re: THE MORNING LINE !!!
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:26 am 

In my estimation, the Trees are a bit demoralized right now with Bell retiring. I know UNI got smoked at UNC, but they're well-coached, and with their outside shooting they can win a lot of games. I don't see how they lose more than two conference games at home, which will give them 6-7 wins right there. All they have to do is win two road conference games (easiest pickins are Drake, Bradley, SIU, and InSU) and they're 8-10 or 9-9, which is probably good enough for 5th in a league where Drake will have trouble winning two games, Bradley and SIU win four or five, and Evansville and InSU win six or seven. Missouri State is mystery, but probably not second. I have IlSU there. I think it's WSU (gap) IlSU, a battle between MoSt., UNI and Loyola, then all the rest as mentioned.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:04 am 

Great job, Trackman!

I love the Ramblers being tagged "Game Little Speedsters".

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:45 am 

Oh Gee whiz !! Thanks Swella !! Its fun doing this ! I do some work on it BUT I am handicapped--OH OH that word--by a real lack of Hoops knowledge !!

This time I had trouble with Bears--Are they that good and --
Panthers --are they that bad ???

Watch for Post time Odds !!